THE PRESTIGE 420: ALL THE ADVANTAGES OF A GRAND PRESTIGE YACHT ON A MORE INTIMATE SCALE
The combined experience of PRESTIGE’s design office and Jernej Jakopin helped to design a highly perfected hull. It effectively combines a large internal volume, a safe and comfortable sea passage and reflects the initial requirements and the desire to integrate an IPS on this size of boat that offers exceptional manoeuverability.
Ingeniously combining the open and bright space on the main deck with the very private spaces of the two cabins with separate entrances, the whole offers ergonomics and a particularly neat atmosphere.
Unique on a 42-footer, both stairways each serve privatly each cabin.
- Length overall: 12.64 m / 41,5 ft
- Hull length: 11.32 m / 37,1 ft
- Hull beam: 11.32 m / 37,1 ft
- Light displacement: 9515 kg / 20977 lbs
- Standard keel draught: 0.79 m / 2,7 ft
- Fuel capacity: 1100 L / 291 US Gal
- Water capacity: 400 L / 106 US Gal
- Cabins: 2
- Engine: Volvo 2 x IPS 400 (D4 - 300CV/HP) / Volvo 2 x IPS 500 (D6 - 370CV/HP)
- CE Category: In progress
- Designer: J&J Design / JP Concepts / Garroni Design